Thursday 16 January 2020

Building Memories

I opened up my blog today for the first time after almost a year. I want to keep up with it more regularly this year. I took a peak at my older posts and was so shocked to see that my most recent one had been viewed over 1600 times! I'm so touched that people are interested. A part of me felt like nobody wanted to read any of this, but just seeing that number really humbled me. I am just a stranger on the internet, but I am shocked people actually want to hear/read anything I have to say!


                                     MEMORIES


A few years ago I had seen this wonderful and inspiring post on social media of creating a memory jar on January 1, and not opening it up until December 31st. I loved this idea so much. Instead of remembering all the bad times, collect all the good memories and remind yourself how blessed you are. I did one a few years ago and am so glad I did. I remember the warm and fuzzy feeling I got when I opened up my box and relived my favourite memories of that year. My dad always taught us to be grateful for everything in life because it helps us stay positive and reminds us how much God loves us. I decided to start one again for 2020. The year has only just begun, but I am excited to see what 2020 has in store for me Inshallah!



My 2020 Memory Box

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! Will try to collect my memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow this sounds like such a great idea!! my blog is left for dead hahaha You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete