Thursday 28 March 2013

Personal Growth

I will make this one short and sweet. <3

I've always had the habit of going back and re-reading old journal (and blog) entries. For the longest time, I saw the same pattern: the entries were pretty much the same, just worded differently. But, I've noticed a change in pattern lately. Compared to my previous entries, my more recent entries are different, and this can only mean one thing: New entries = new "me."

For me, the key to growth was stepping out of my comfort zone and making some (positive) lifestyle changes. Eating healthier, exercising regularly (or trying to at least!), stop caring about what others think, and having a positive outlook on life. I think all of these changes play a role in a richer & happier life experience. Not just for me, for anyone and everyone.

I am fascinated, that we as people, can grown (and learn) at any age. Even as adults, life always has new lessons to offer you.

 

2 comments:

  1. Rereading is fun, but keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughtful comment. I certainly will continue to write! =)

      Delete